Monday, November 1, 2010

Editor's Pick: Convertible Mittens

Okay ladies, this month I'm raving about my favorite winter find this season: convertible mittens. Sounds a little high tech, right? But, if you're like me and you have long finger nails, then you're probably used (and highly annoyed) to getting holes at the tips of your gloves. Not cool! Who wants to walk around with a finger poking out?

I recently was in American Eagle Outfitters and saw the cutest pair of mittens. It's kinda hard to describe, but basically convertible mittens are kinda like hobo gloves (gloves with the fingertips cut off), but the cool part is there is an attachable flap to cover your fingertips. So, if you're outside you can keep your fingers covered from the cold and if you're inside you can take off the flap so that your fingers are free and can still stay warm. Simply genius! I did some research to find out that these gloves are EVERYWHERE and come in so many cute styles (plain, strips, animal print, etc). This weekend, I bought a pair of dark gray convertible gloves from Target for only $10.99. I can't wait to get another pair! Check out these cute convertible mittens:



Forever 21 ($4.80)




Forever 21 ($5.80)








AE Luxe Convertible Gloves (19.99)





-- Tymika Morrison
Brownstone Team

No comments:

Post a Comment