Monday, January 10, 2011

WHO'S THAT GIRL?

In Her Own Words: A Profile of Alexandra Scott

Nickname: Alex

Age: 16

High School: Berkeley High School

Favorite afterschool activities: Volunteering with Kindergartners

Favorite color(s): Purple

Chocolate or Vanilla: Chocolate

Bookworm or social butterfly: Bookworm

Clean freak or packrat? Packrat

American Idol or So You Think You Can Dance: American Idol

Twilight or Harry Potter: Twilight

If I could delete one subject from school it would be _____.

I would delete Spanish because I’d rather learn the language from living in the country, not just in a classroom!

Biggest pet peeve: I hate it when people don’t answer their phones!

If I could only eat one thing for a week it would be Mashed potatoes.

I would love to visit Thailand.

Favorite singer(s): It’s a tie between Katy Perry and Adele!

Songs that annoy you on the radio: Bottoms Up by Trey Songz

Favorite place to shop: Forever 21 and Express

Describe your sense of style: Kind of a mix between preppy and trendy.

Guys: skinny jeans or baggy jeans? Baggy skinny jeans

What makes you unique? My sense of humor is really… unique.

What do you want to be when you get older?
I want to work and/or own my own publishing house.

What are your plans after high school?
Go to college somewhere in New England and then go get my MBA.

If I were president, I would put the funding back in schools!

Something new you would like to learn:
I really want to learn another language other than Spanish and English, maybe French. I’m not too sure yet.

If your life had a theme song, what would it be & why?
She’s a Genius by Jet because it’s super motivating!

One goal I would like to achieve in 2011 is ______.
To not procrastinate as much as I did in 2010

What African American women inspire you?
Maya Angelou, Alice Walker, and Ntozake Shange – their writing is amazing.

What does Brownstone mean to you?
Brownstone is a community where I can go to for tips and advice that I can’t get anywhere else.

No comments:

Post a Comment